Clinique Skin Care

 

I've been feeling really rubbish lately. This is my second cold of the past 6 weeks and my skin has broken out so badly. I just don't want to leave the house. The only people that i've seen in the past 48 hours is my dad and the window cleaner who just decided to stare at me as I lay in bed practically dying. 

Before my cold hit on Friday, my skin looked the worse it ever had, I've never really had problems with break outs before so I didn't know what products to use. I had a root around in my drawers and found these two Clinique products. They are the mini versions that I got when it was a 'Clinique Bonus Time' a while ago (Basically you buy two products and recieve a lovely make up bag with goodies inside for free) I had never used them so I thought i'd give them a go. I've been using them for 7 days now and I don't know if its just me because my immune system seems to be taking a bolocking or wether they just need more time to work. Usually when I get spots they'll be there for a few days then fade away but I just don't think these ones want to leave!

The 'liquid facial soap' is the first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System and it cleanses without stripping the protective lipids in your skin. It is gentle enough to use every day and leaves your skin feeling clean but not taught and dry, which is always good. It is also supposed to prepare your skin for exfoliation which is where the '7 day scrub cream' comes into the scenario. It makes your skin look brighter and polished, it clears pores and leaves no residue on your skin after rinsing. I do really love these products because of how my skin looks straight after using them but at the moment, it doesn't seem to be doing much for the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment