Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

'Clears dead skin and flakiness from lips, leaving them moisturised and smooth.'
This is honestly the best thing i've ever bought for a fiver.
I have never really ventured far into Lush, usually I would just buy a bath bomb and leave. But as recently i've been wearing more of a statement lipstick I felt that I should pamper my lips a little more than slapping on a bit of Vaseline! As I don't buy high end lipsticks due to my lack of cash they tend to leave my lips really dry and flaky which really doesn't look good, when you have a bright red lip you don't want bits flaking off do you? no, thats minging.

I saw this product on quite a few blogs so I thought I'd go for it. The first thing that you notice is the amazing smell, I just want to eat it out of the tub to be honest, and then you read the label and realise you CAN eat it! Well, lick it off your lips when you've finished scrubbing anyway. It also actually tastes of Bubblegum which is the cherry on top of the cake in my opinion.

The lip scrub is made from castor sugar to act as a gentle scrub and jojoba oil to be wonderfully moisturising but light enough not to leave your lips feeling greasy. A wonder product in my eyes! Flavours also include Mint Julips and Popcorn, check them out online here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment