Bastille - Bad Blood



  
I am obsessed with Bastille. I could not wait to get this in my grasp today - it has been in my diary for months! They are one of those artists for me that once I start to listen to them, I cannot stop. I must have watched every interview they've ever done, oh god i'm such a weirdo.
Their album is absolutely amazing and I would persuade every person who reads this to go and buy it. Also check out their covers of Rythm Of The Night and What Would You Do? - both equally amazing! Their tour hits Manchester tomorrow and unfortunately for me and everyone I know (i've been wining) it sold out before I had the chance to get any. If anyone has a spare ticket, feel free to send it this way!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I want this - love their last two songs and have them on my Spotify!

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo Global Styler #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete