My Little Trip To Cornwall...








I have been so busy recently with revision and completing coursework for deadlines I haven't had time to stop, breathe and relax. It's always good to just take some time away, which is exactly what I did. One thing that was getting me through all of that exam stress was the thought of taking a trip down to one of my favourite places. I have so many family memories in Crantock, Cornwall and it's such a happy and calming place. Although it is a 7 hour car journey from Manchester (which is hell sat in the back of a mini cooper!) We continue to go down to our favourite little town and spend a week there each May. I thought I would share some of my photographs with you, however I am no professional with a fancy camera but I do think they capture the town quite nicely.
Places I recommend to visit:
St. Ives harbour
Lusty Glaze beach
Newquay (Pauline's Creamery - AMAZING cakes)
Fistral beach (really great for surfing!)
Crantock
Carbis Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment