Hippy Market - Es Cana


I went to Ibiza a couple of weeks ago and even though I hardly took any photos, I did want to share with you one of my favourite places in Es Cana. 

The Hippy Market is about a mile walk from where I stayed in Ibiza and even though it is an absolute trek in that 9am heat, it is all worth it when you get there and find so many one off original pieces and brightly coloured fabrics. Since last year, many of the trashy 'I IBIZA' t-shirts and fake Ray Bans had disappeared and more of the genuine Ibizan stalls were dotted about. When I enter those gates I seem to become obsessed with every elephant pattern I see, previously  I bought a bag with little mirrors and elephants and a little wind chime which again, had elephants on it. I bought a delicate scarf from one of the stalls we go to every year and a wall hanging which also turns into a cushion cover - convenience! 
 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment