Festival Make Up - Reading and Leeds

So for the next five days I will be at Leeds Festival and with everything else I've been meaning to sort out for weeks in preparation, this was top of the list! I am literally the laziest person when it comes to getting things done. As I am going to be there for quite a while I thought I would show you some of the make up items I will be trying to apply in a field, with a very small compact mirror, probably in the rain. Hopefully not.
I decided not to take foundation with me and go basic with only concealer and powder to set it, because nobody has a fully face of make up on at a festival. Not only is it thick and messy, it also wont stay all day and it's not going to do a great job of looking good in this kind of festival environment.
I will have with me a gold eye shadow from no.7, I rarely use this but thought it will add a little bit of colour to my look as most of the clothes I will be wearing are monochrome.  Next up, I will be taking an eyeliner and a mascara. This is a really quick way to a near 'finished' makeup look without it looking too overdone. This avon eyeliner is brilliant and does not budge for the world! Also my Soap and Glory mascara which I have been loving recently! To finish off the look I will add my one of my two favourite lipsticks at the moment, I have also chosen these because they are really long lasting and I won't have to worry about touching anything up. These are Natural Collection in Raspberry and Topshop in Brighton Rock.

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment