Autumn Brights


This is my first Essie nail polish, I've never been too fussed about them until the Summer 2013 collection came out and I absolutely fell in love with 'The More The Merrier'. I know its green and it shouldn't look right but it I love it and I haven't seen a colour like this in a nail polish before.

In Manchester they sell Essie in both Boots and Superdrug but having not seen it in the first I assumed they wouldn't have it. Luckily Superdrug stocked all of the collection and I loved the colour too much I had to buy it. I was slightly scared of the colour at first so I styled it with these two other polishes. Rimmel London's 'Urban Purple' and Primark's 'Glo Baby Glo' which is surprisingly good! Out of all three Rimmel is the first to chip (it claims to last 10 days - it doesn't) That Primark nail polish was about £1.50 and it is brilliant, however I'm not too sure they sell them anymore. I wore this all weekend at Leeds Festival and it only chipped on the last two days, and that survived tent assembling, mud and rain! I'm brave enough to wear it on its own now and shall definitely be purchasing more Essie nail polishes!
♥

4 comments:

  1. I love these colours - I don't see the point in cutting out brights just because Autumn is here!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bright nail polishes, that's pretty much all I wear!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen that shade before. It looks so scary from the bottle but it looks so nice when it's been applied onto your nails. Looks even better mixed and matched with the other colours!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from their Summer collection so it has only been available for the past couple of months, I really love it though! It is such a good colour x

      Delete