All Things Christmas


Christmas is always my favourite time of the year. Everyone is more happy and lively, everything looks so pretty with fairy lights and holly scattered everywhere. And even some snow might fall if we're lucky, that would be the icing on top of the cake (or the star on top of the tree!) The run up to Christmas is always my favourite part, but if you blink, its all over. Dressing up to go for a meal with friends and family or wrapping up warm to browse the Christmas markets and ice skate in Spinningfields. Where does all the time go? Above are all the snaps I took on Christmas day, this is the first year we have actually eaten out instead of my mum spending the day in the kitchen creating a slap up meal. We didn't go too far though, only to a pub across the road then we all spent the afternoon together playing board games. I got some lovely things for Christmas and this quote canvas was one of them, I also received a new camera which I am so chuffed with, its a Sony NEX-3N and I can't wait to start using it! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, and that 2014 will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment