Dr. Martens - What Do You Stand For?


Dr. Martens is a brand that has always stood out from the crowd with their rebellious character and their celebration of non conformity and self belief. 

Their A/W 13 campaign really interested me as it celebrates free-thinking individuals who are trying to make a difference. The campaign represents people of different ages, backgrounds, occupations and personalities. They all have one thing in common - they wear Dr. Martens boots. This integrated global campaign that they are launching encourages their audience to share their personal stories on what they stand for.

#StandForSomething, aims to give recognition to people who have been rocking their boots. It asks: “What do you stand for?”

Fans around the world have responded, proudly posting their Dr. Martens footprints online. PR student, Hilary says 'I stand for good times, all the time', Manchester band The Minx stand for 'The youth, they shape the future'

So when I was asked 'What do you stand for?' For some reason the first thing that came out of my mouth was 'Yorkshire Puddings.' WHY? I have no idea, I was under pressure.

I do love a good Yorkshire Pud though.

Let everyone know what you stand for HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment