Home For Christmas


Christmas is always my favourite time of the year. Everyone is more happy and relaxed, everything looks so pretty with fairy lights and holly scattered everywhere. And some snow might even fall if we're lucky, that would be the icing on top of the cake (or the star on top of the tree..) The run up to Christmas is always my favourite part, but if you blink, its all over. This year, with me living in a student flat that looks a bit like a prison cell, the Christmas spirit wasn't in the air until a few days ago when I came back to Manchester. Walking into the house, with the smell of pine tree filling the air and all the decorations up instantly made me want to get a brew, a blanket and chill. 

This year, I'll be spending the majority of these three weeks with my feet up, relaxing before I head back down to Liverpool. Dressing up to go for a meal with friends or wrapping up warm to browse the Christmas markets and ice skate in Spinningfields is what I love about the festive period. Where does all the time go? Before we know it, it'll be January and life will be back to normal, so enjoy it while you can. 

Merry Christmas x

No comments:

Post a Comment