The Top Tracks Of 2014


Here are my favourite tracks from 2014. Most of these songs come from acts that have hit the mainstream this year and I think the music they've produced show that they all have big things to come in 2015 and future years. All of these tracks symbolise a different part of my year and whenever I listen to them, they bring back a memory. From the start of the year, hearing The Orwells and Catfish and The Bottlemen for the first time, to starting University and unpacking my things into my new room listening to the Warpaint album. I hope you enjoy listening to these songs as much as I do.

1. Dan Croll - Sweet Disarray
2. Warpaint - Love Is To Die
3. Catfish and The Bottlemen - Homesick
4. Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were
5. Kwabs - Wrong Or Right
6. SBTRKT, Ezra Koenig - NEW DORP. NEW YORK
7. The Orwells - Dirty Sheets
8. Royal Blood - Out Of The Black
9. Lonely The Brave - Backroads
10. Jamie T - Zombie 
11. Gerard Way - Action Cat
12. Kimberly Anne - Hard As Hello
13. Broods - Coattails
14. Jungle - The Heat
15. FKA Twigs - Two Weeks

1 comment:

  1. I love all these songs, I always find something new that is great on your blog!
    Happy New Year :) :)

    ReplyDelete