April Playlist


As I've been pretty absent throughout April, I thought I'd finish off the month with a good old playlist of the music I've been listening to. Revision has taken over my life in the past few weeks and listening to this playlist has just about got me through. There's a mix of genres, from electronic to rock and everything in between. There's some new music with a few older ones chucked in there, which I've rediscovered throughout April.

I went to a lot of gigs at the start of the year and saw some interesting support acts that I think are going to do big things in the future. The person that springs to mind is Kimberley Anne, she toured with Saint Raymond at Manchester's Ruby Lounge and wowed the 30 people who had bothered to turn up early. Her use of a loop pedal and African wooden instruments brought a unique twist to the singer-songwriters set. 

  1. Flume - Holdin On
2. Flume ft. Chet Faker - Drop The Game
3. The Mispers - Brother
4. Sam Garrett - The River
5. Kimberly Anne - Hard As Hello
6. Racing Glaciers - New Country
7. Josh Record - Bones
8. Tove Lo - Stay High (Habits Remix)
9. Moby - Porcelain
10. Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light
11. Lonely The Brave - Hope There's Someone
12. Passion Pit - Take A walk
13. The Black Keys - Fever
14. Katy B - Still
15. SOHN - Artifice
16. George Ezra - Did You Hear The Rain 
17. Bastille - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
18. The Sam Chase - In A Perfect World
19. Disclosure - You & Me (Flume Remix)
20. The Naked And Famous - Young Blood
21. Jack White - Lazaretto
22. Lewis Watson - Stay
23. ASTR - Operate
24. Betty Who - Right Here
25. Angel Haze ft. Sia - Battle Cry
26. Indiana - Solo Dancing
27. Tycho - Awake
28. Broods - Coattails
29. The Silver Palms - Inevitable
30. Royal Blood - Little Monster
31. Embrace - Gravity
32. Embrace - Ashes
33. Royal Blood - Out Of The Black
34. Lizzo - Batches & Cookies
35. Death Grips - Get Got

No comments:

Post a Comment